RVers Helping Other RVers
The Good Sam Parking Rights Council consists of five Good Sam members who have had experience dealing with anti-RV ordinances. In addition to providing competent advice and recommendations, the council can also help mobilize Good Sam members in your area to attend city council meetings and provide the RVers’ side of the story. They can also provide members with the Club’s RV Parking Rights Manual, which chronicles a number of local parking ordinances around the country and how they have been resolved.
Current council members are:
- Terry Minger (Chairman) - Bartlett, Tennessee
- Tom Maurer - Wadsworth, Ohio
- Ken Ginoulis - Lodi, California
- Barry Larkin - Clayton, Delaware
- Jack Olney - Blackfoot, Idaho