Frequently Asked Questions

Member Account Information
How do I register for an online account at
Complete the online form. You'll need your membership number in order to register online.
I've changed my name, email address, phone number or address. How do I update my membership with my new information?
You can update your personal information online or by contacting Member Services at 866-205-7451 or by emailing

To update your information online, visit My Account located beside your name in the upper right hand corner of the page. Within My Account, select "Edit" beside the information you wish to update. Next, enter your new information and click "Save". The only information you can't update online is your name. You'll need to contact Member Services to update your name.
Where can I find my membership number?
When you join or renew your Good Sam membership, you will receive an email which contains your member number. Once you receive your membership cards, your number will also be listed on the cards.

If you've previously registered your membership online, you can also find your membership number located in My Account.
What do I do if I lose my membership card?
You may request a replacement card by contacting Member Services at 866-205-7451. While you await your new card to arrive via mail, you may print a temporary membership card online.
How do I contact Member Services?
You can contact Member Services via email at, by phone at 866-205-7451 or by postal mail at Good Sam Club, PO Box 6888 Englewood, CO 80155-6888.