How does someone become an Elite member?
To show appreciation for your business, when you purchase an RV from a Camping World RV dealership you’ll be upgraded to a Good Sam Club Elite membership that’s valid for three years from your purchase date.
What if I’m already a Good Sam Club Life member?
If you are already a Good Sam Life member prior to your RV purchase from Camping World, your Life membership and existing Life membership number will remain active for Life, but for three years from your RV purchase date you will enjoy the enhanced benefits and status of a Good Sam Club Elite membership.
What are the benefits of Elite membership?
Elite members enjoy the highest level of savings available, including:
- Pilot Flying J fuel savings of 7¢ per gallon on gas and 9¢ per gallon on diesel with the RV Plus Charge Card
- Elite Concierge Service toll-free hotline
- Free annual Multi-Point RV inspection at a Camping World SuperCenter
- Additional 15% off installation fees at Camping World SuperCenters
- One-time free Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory
- And, so much more!
Can Elite membership be renewed?
No, Elite membership is a three year membership reward for your RV purchase at Camping World. The only way to receive Elite membership is to purchase an RV from a Camping World RV dealership.